Monday, May 24, 2010

"Lucky", You Say... - Part Three

I remember once after a ballet class, I was complimented on my "psychedelic leggings" by one of the parents. I was wearing a leotard only with my ballet shoes. My feet were one colour only, with the patches starting from my ankles up. 


This is probably an image you may have already seen, but here's the full photograph that has become pretty much a staple image of my experience in the media. You can see the contrast most here and my legs are almost completely white, with my arm now starting to change as well. I believe I was about seven years old in this photo.


Aged 7 on the beach in Cyprus

Don't forget to show your support for the cause by giving as much or as little as you can at http://www.justgiving.com/ddevlugt

No comments:

Post a Comment